muCommander Support & Development site
Welcome to the muCommander Support & Development site!
This site is central to the muCommander community and is intended for users and contributors alike. Here, you can learn more about muCommander and the plans we have for the future.
If you're looking to download muCommander, head over to the main site.
If you're a muCommander user and would like to learn more about it, the following sections are a good start:
- Documentation, to learn more about the way muCommander works.
- Frequently Asked Questions, for a list of common questions.
- Forums, to get in touch with the community, ask questions, share ideas.
- IRC channel, another way to get in touch with users and developers.
- Tickets, to report an issue or submit a new feature request.
If you'd like to contribute to the project, there are many ways you can help!
- You can report bugs, suggest new features or improvements.
- Are you a Java developer? See the Developer's Quickstart Guide for an introduction to the development process. The Developer Resources page also contains a list of resources that may be of interest to developers.
- Do you happen to speak a language that muCommander is not available in yet, or not fully translated? See Translation HowTo and Translations.
- Do you write English fluently and feel like documenting the application? See the Documentation HowTo?.
- Are you a graphic designer? You can contribute some artwork.
- You can also support muCommander and all the hard work put into it by donating to the project.
We welcome any sort of contribution, so please drop us a line if you have an idea that you would like to discuss!